(NEW) We've enjoyed watching Eastman interpret the classics over the years, and now they're even making a few classics of their own! This single cut has style for days, and with Lollar humbuckers, it can go tone-to-tone with the best guitars being made today.
- Neck Material: One Piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- Nut Height: .022"
- Fretwire: Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Body Dimensions: 13" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Carved Maple
- Body Back/Sides: 1 Piece Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Body and Neck
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Crowns
- Backplates: Black Plastic
- Top Coat Finish: Vintage Gloss
- Hardware Color: Antique Gold
- Tailpiece: Gotoh GE101A-GG Relic
- Bridge: Gotoh GE-103B-GG Relic
- Tuners: Gotoh SD90 Relic
- Knobs: Black Speed Knobs
- Strap Peg: Gotoh EP-A1
- Neck Pickup: Lollar Custom Aged/Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Lollar Custom Aged/Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- Switch: 3 Way Switch
- Capacitors: Sprague Orange Drop
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K Audio Taper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft #11
- Pickup Wiring: Gavitt Braided Wire
- Strings: D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Action Height: 3/32" and 2/32"
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Weight: 8lbs 6oz
AMW Price: $2,128 (Online checkout, Eastman 2022 MAP price)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710