(NEW) Octave mandolins have enjoyed a surge in popularity over the last few years, and we're here for it! Count on Eastman to offer a professional level octave at a reasonable price, and what's more, they made it in gold burst! You'll feel a touch of class the first time you pick up the MDO605, and it'll add significantly to the sonic palette of any performing or recording mandolin player.
- Neck Material: 3 Piece Maple/Mahogany/Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/8"
- Fretwire: 23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length: 21"
- Body Style: A-style w/ S-Holes
- Body Dimensions: 12" x 15 5/8" x 1 27/32"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top, Back
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Blocks
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Body Finish: Gloss Finish
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut Height: 0.018"
- Pickups: K&K Mandolin Duotone
- Tuners: Pingwell RM-11583N-26A
- Strings: D'Addario XTM Phosfor Bronze
- Action Height: 0.060"/0.050"
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Color Options: Goldburst
AMW Price: $1,735 (Online checkout, Eastman 2023 MAP price)
(SIX MDO-605 units in stock)
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710