(NEW) For those who want an all-solid, full featured mandolin with a gloss finish (for not a lot of $$$) we present the Eastman MD-505. Eastman is our top mandolin brand in number of instruments sold, and in our neighborhood pretty much EVERYONE starts their journey on an Eastman mandolin! The sound and playability are silly-good, better than they should be at this price point.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1-3/32"
- Fretwire: 23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Body Style: A-Style w/ F-Hole
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Body Finish: Gloss Finish
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge: Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- String Spacing: 1 5/8"
- Nut Height: 0.018"
- Pickups: Optional K&K Duotone
- Tuners: Pingwell RM-1583N-26A
- Strap Peg: Ebony
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze 1140
- Action Height: 0.060"/0.050"
- Case: Hard Shell Case
AMW Price: $855 (Online checkout, Eastman 2022 MAP price)
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710
Financing options through United Midwest Bank will appear after entering contact and shipping information in checkout!