(NEW) Eastman is now setting the standard! We love the bang for the buck that Eastman guitars deliver, and their Orchestra Model is a fine example of their extensive value. For a fraction of the cost of the other big name brands, they provide excellent fit and finish, a really comfortable neck profile, and surprising high-end tone at a low to mid-level price point. This OM sounds as good as we could ask for, with a nice looking Adirondack spruce top and some lightly figured African mahogany (with handsome shade burst) on the back and sides. Instrument for sale is the actual instrument pictured.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 15" X 4-1/4"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise Shell
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Finish: Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear PingWell V93N 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
AMW Price: $1,225 (Online checkout, Eastman 2021 MAP price)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710