(COMING SOON) Time to get fully-flared with a hard working, fully solid, professional-grade carved archtop from Eastman! The AR605CED is built to endure the rigors of stage and studio, with double humbucker flexibility and a deep Venetian cutaway for ascending the sonic heights.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even C
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass - .078" & Treble - .062
- Fretwire: 22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104-P
- Scale Length: 25"
- Body Style: Venetian
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 3-1/4"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top, Back Fingerboard, Headstock
- Binding Material: Ivoroid (Top) / Black 3 ply
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Pickguard: Ebony w/ Ivoroid Binding
- Tailpiece: Rosewood on Brass
- Bridge: Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Tuners: Gotoh Nickel with Ebony SG360-EN01
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- Switch: 3 Way Switch
- Capacitors: .022" ohms
- Potentiometers: 500k Linear Thumbwheel
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case: Hardshell Case
AMW Price: $2,529 (Online checkout, Eastman 2023 MAP price)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710
Financing options through United Midwest Bank will appear after entering contact and shipping information in checkout!