(NEW) We've finally reached the top of the mountain on Eastman's presentation-style guitars with this fully decked-out AC922! Put on your sunglasses, lest you find yourself blinded by the bling! A masterpiece in every way, this is the fanciest guitar in the whole Eastman lineup. The Grand Auditorium shape is a modern classic, and these days needs little introduction. Eastman keeps with the time by adding a sound port and comfort bevel.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Engleman Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood with Center Strip
- Arm Contour: Ebony
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Abalone
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material: Figured Maple
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Large Vine
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Bridge Pins: Bone
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Gotoh 510 (21:1 ratio) w/Ivoroid knobs
- Electronics: LR Baggs Anthem
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
AMW Price: $3,000 (Online checkout, Eastman 2023 MAP price)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710