(NEW) Eastman has really started to carve their way into the high end guitar business with their AC series, offering modern features like sound ports, comfort bevels and the Bourgeois Tone Tite neck joint, along with the utmost attention to detail and craftsmanship with their miter work, inlay and wood selection. The AC822CE compares well with guitars that cost 4-5 times as much from other builders' custom shops!
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood with Center Strip
- Arm Contour: Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Abalone with Turquoise/Magenta Purfling
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material: Flamed Maple with Turquoise/Magenta Purfling
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Small Vine
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Bridge Pins: Ebony w/Abalone Dots
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Finish
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Gotoh SG301-20GG
- Electronics: LR Baggs Anthem
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
AMW Price: $2,345 (Online checkout, Eastman 2022 MAP price)
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710
Financing options through United Midwest Bank will appear after entering contact and shipping information in checkout!