(COMING SOON) We have to say, beginner and mid-priced guitars have come a LONG way over the past couple decades. The value proposition is almost unbelievable, as the tone and craftsmanship of most companies' quote-unquote "low end" offerings are honestly better than ever. Consistency is through the roof, too, so there's never been a better time to get into the guitar game for the first time, or upgrade from what you've been playing!
The AC222 CE is just such a guitar! Unbelievable features and quality of tone in its price range.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Bracings: Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Top
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Ovangkol
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Top Finish: Satin Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Satin Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Deluxe Eastman Gig Bag
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
- Color Options: Traditional
AMW Price: $765 (Online checkout, Eastman 2022 MAP price)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710