(USED) If you're looking for a distinctive and versatile thinline, one that has the warmth of a solid carved top and the power of Lollar pickups, look no further than the Eastman Romeo. Walking the fine line between modern and classic, the Romeo performs well in all styles.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1.72"
- Nut Height: .022"
- Fretwire: Jescar FFW47104-P
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Style: Thinline Archtop
- Body Dimensions: 14.75" x 1.75"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Mahogany Laminate
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: Pearl Half Circle
- Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: None
- Tailpiece: Gotoh GE101A-NI
- Bridge: Gotoh GE-104B-NI
- Tuners: Gotoh SGS510Z-S5-HAP-XN
- Knobs: Ebony Dome Knob
- Neck Pickup: Lollar Custom Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Lollar Custom Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- 3 Way Switch: Switchcraft 12120X
- Switch Tip: Switchcraft Black T12742
- Capacitors: 0.047μF
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K AudioTaper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft L11
- Strings: D'addario NYXL .011 - .049
- Case: Hardshell Case
Excellent condition with no issues!
AMW Price: $1,795 (On Hold C.S)
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710
Financing options through United Midwest Bank will appear after entering contact and shipping information in checkout!