ON CONSIGNMENT, NO TRADE OFFERS PLEASE!
(USED) Here we have a lovely looking and sounding E20OM from Eastman, and we think this might be the most screaming deal out there for an Orchestra Model. Featuring a torrefied Adirondack spruce top, Indian rosewood back and sides, short scale length and a warm yet balanced tone, this guitar competes handily with boutique instruments costing many thousands more. If you've been looking out for one of these, now is your chance... in "like new" condition with no issues.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 15" X 4-1/4"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Thermo-Cured Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Abalone Snowflakes
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Finish: Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Gotoh SEP780-06M-N
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
AMW Price: $1,450 (Online checkout, on consignment)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (412) 422-0710
Financing options through United Midwest Bank will appear after entering contact and shipping information in checkout!