(NEW) It saddens us that Eastman is discontinuing varnish instruments after this year, these things absolutely ROCK!! Everything about an Eastman thinline feels right, excellent setup, great components, and the relic'd varnish finish really inspires.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1.72"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Freight String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Style: 16" Thinline
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 1 3/4"
- Body Top: Deluxe Flamed Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides: Deluxe Flamed Maple Laminate
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Headstock, Neck, Body,
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Split Blocks
- Finish: Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color: Aged Nickel
- Tailpiece: Gotoh Relic Series GE101A
- Bridge: Gotoh GE104B-Relic
- Tuners: Gotoh Relic Series SD90
- Knobs: Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbucker
- Pickup Height: 3/32" bass side, 3/32" Treble Side
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- Switch: 3 Way Switch
- Capacitors: 0.022μF
- Potentiometers: 500K AudioTaper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Weight: 7lbs 8oz
Serial #P2202487 (Actual guitar pictured)
AMW Price: $1,999 (Online checkout, Eastman 2023 MAP price)
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710