(USED) Just in on trade, we've got a great jazz archtop that has done service in a big band for about 10 years, and is now ready for its next adventure! Condition is good with no structural issues, but myriad dings and finish checks befitting its age and role as a performance instrument. Frets are in excellent shape.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even C
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass-.078" & Treble-.062"
- Fretwire: 22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length: 25"
- Body Style: Venetian
- Body Dimensions: 17" x 3 1/8
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Handcarved Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top, Back Fingerboard, F-Holes, Headstock
- Binding Material: Maple
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: N/A
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Pickguard: Ebony w/ Maple Binding
- Tailpiece: Ebony on Brass
- Bridge: Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Tuners: Schaller E-M6Ga
- Knobs: N/A
- Neck Pickup: Floating Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: N/A
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Capacitors: 0.047μF
- Potentiometers: 500k Linear Thumbwheel
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Available Colors: Blonde
Serial #000131-136 (2006)
AMW Price: $2,195
For more information, email email@example.com or call (412) 422-0710
Financing options through United Midwest Bank will appear after entering contact and shipping information in checkout!